The best prompt Spring Batch as model for Crispr cas9
In the year 2012 after reading works of Jennifer Doudna and Emmanuelle Charpentier in the Magazine
la Recherche about Crispr Cas 9.
and after working in Spring Batch and seeing this sequence diagram
I said to myself what if Spring Batch can be the model for Crispr Cas9 so I tried sth in my Github
And when AI had come I used the following prompt Spring Batch as a model for Crisr Cas9 and mainly
Gemini I used also ChatGpt Grok Microsoft copilot so I had in my Github gemini source code Generated
After now 14 years here my last preprints is on Zenodo it describes all
and my own first article without AI
-- Minds, like parachutes, function best when open. ,,,
(o o)/ --------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------\
| Wadï Mami didipostman
| Github : https://www.github.com/didipostman
| e-mail : wmami@steg.com.tn / didipostman77@gmail.com
| ----------------------------------------/

Comments
Post a Comment