My Story with Spring Batch as a model for Crispr Cas9

 Since 2012 The idea is haunting me Spring batch as a model for Crispr Cas9. So I tried to explain my point of view in this post


https://thecrisprcas9model.blogspot.com/2021/08/spring-batch-karp-rabin-how-crispr-cas.html 

but I failed 


and here my own Github repository code of the idea


https://github.com/didipostman/CrisprCas9


14 years later I was helped by primarily by Gemini, Grok, deepseek, Microsoft Copilot etc


https://zenodo.org/records/21325614


and here source code generated by Gemini


https://github.com/didipostman/CRISPR-Cas9_SpringBatchApplication


Hope someone find the idea useful interesting and continue dev. Unfortunately me I can not go further I am just a computer science engineer 


ENSI 2000 NSCS National School of computer Sciences Tunisia


 Minds, like parachutes, function best when open. ,,,


                      (o o)


 / --------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------\


 | Wadï Mami didipostman


 | Github : https://www.github.com/didipostman 


| e-mail : wmami@steg.com.tn / didipostman77@gmail.com


 | \----------------------------------------/ 


                     | |



 | \---------------/ \------------------------/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Gemini thoughts about Spring Batch as a model For Crispr Cas9

model the CRISPR-Cas9 system using Spring Batch

CRISPR-Cas9 Spring Batch Application